• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Spring Fling May 2-4

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Where

Area 54 boondockin:D Hopefully DBook got some, I heard it got all torn up Sat. We planned to hit it Sunday, but my sled was dead. I'll get up there after the next snow:). A dome on the way for the wiseblow and a bucket O pistons to choose from. Sposed to snow soon?

Any pics of the yamatax gettin nutz?

Attachments

• DSCN0503 (Small).jpg
    DSCN0503 (Small).jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
H
Nov 27, 2001
Bismarck, ND
Damn, im pissed we didnt make it! Adam and I had an interesting adventure thurs night and Friday morning. Took us about three hours just to go from Bowman, ND to Buffalo SD which is around 50 miles! At least a foot of snow on the road, probably closer to two feet by the time we decided that it was just to dangerous to forge on. Between the near zero visability and all the downed power lines we were driving over:eek:, we reluctantly decided to turn around and try to get back to Bowman. Long story short, we dug the truck out about five times with our avvy shovels before we decided to call it a night around 4:30am Friday morning, and spent the night in Adams Tacoma on the middle of highway 85, somewhere in SD.

Looks like we missed out on a hell of a ride, one that i will probably loose sleep over! And I guess our season is officially over! Its 75 right now in bis, and im going home to bust out the Harley! Glad you guys had a good weekend, minus all the carnage, but that just makes things interesting! Get them rides fixed up, well be down sometime next season:cool:

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
That's too bad about the blizzrdy adventure Ross. Not a good way to end the season. Come on down anytime. I'm an hour from cameron pass and that has a good ride or two left in it. Could probably ride buff into June this year.

R
Nov 26, 2007
Man, I tore up the lot with the 120 polaris. Just looked at Hauck pipes I have to replace, those suckers are spendy, oh well, have to pay to play. Good times, wish I did not have to go back to work tomorrow.

B

Boondock

Oct 4, 2001
Colorado
www.snowest.com
Wow what a May ride!!:D Couldn't ask for much better of a B-day then the 2'+ of pow!! Friday and Saturday morning were awesome.

Nice to meet some more of the snowest folks! Had a blast BSing with everyone, even riceburner as we traded punches ;) Any chance for the video John?

Dukie we thought about hitting area 54 Sunday AM but everyone was worn out! Also thought about it Saturday afternoon but we hit the wall instead. Jumped some decent sized cornices. Was a good way to end the year. The Rev is still pretty straight even!! Any of the vids turn out decent bush?

I think Dizzle posted the good pics I took.

Sweet a$$ video you made man :beer;

Again thanks for the great times everyone!!

BTP

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2002
Colorado
WOW!! What a weekend. Great snow for a spring ride. Nice to meet all you guys. Will have to ride Lamar with us next year. We will also be coming up there for the big powder days. :beer;:D

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
Pics never do that stuff justice.

Dean, Audrey, Danny and me.

ymca.jpg

P1020123.jpg

only rode saturday. Diffinitely should do this again next year!

ray

T

TABLEROCK

Nov 27, 2007
In Da Minnesooota
Another Great Time

Well the weakend was a great time minus the stupid stearing post but we fixed it and moved on. I have to give a shout out to Jim and Jeff for puting the spring fling on and letting me stay in the warm sleeping quarters L.O.L. . I also want to say thanks to Bushmaster for the fine smoke and hot 100 it buzzed me right up. It was real cool to see you guys from the So. Co. crew jumpin Never seen that shat in person before. thanks DJ for takeing that vid of the little 121 that could. Well if it wasnt for the 15 hr pull from Mn. I would do it more often. lets hope that every spring fling has great snow . Until next year have a great summer and think snowwwwww.:face-icon-small-coo

Y
Jan 2, 2002
Keenesburg, Co.
Where is Dookie now?

Several questions...

Are group photos required and if so do we really have to be holding hands?

Will there be any stupid pet trick shows this year?

Is there any minimum track length requirement? Hero snow or not don't want any short tracks pullin chit hooks on the sofas all day long...

Can anyone carry some extra gas for me? Shorty is very thirsty.

After everyone gets drunk that e:face-icon-small-hapvening, do you all agree that you can look at shorty all you want but there will be no touching?
ttt

R
Nov 28, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Rest In Peace Yammerhammer

I met this cat on the snowest forums back nearly 20 years ago. Over that time, he became the best friend a guy could ever ask for. Hunting, fishing, sledding, wrenching on ****, consuming stupid quantities of whiskey.....I'm going to miss the hell out of you my brother.

God speed Jim.

G

geno

Nov 26, 2007
Rest In Peace Yammerhammer

I met this cat on the snowest forums back nearly 20 years ago. Over that time, he became the best friend a guy could ever ask for. Hunting, fishing, sledding, wrenching on ****, consuming stupid quantities of whiskey.....I'm going to miss the hell out of you my brother.

God speed Jim.
Just learned of this in FB. Very sad day for me. RIP Jim, you will be missed.

Geno (mmwildman)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Premium Features