• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 800 RMK 163" track?

T

Tanman

Mar 23, 2009
Ketchikan , AK
an slp or mbrp can is nice on them, you couldn't go wrong with a full SLP pipe system, might void warranty though, gearing them lower to 19-46 I believe helps it pull more in the steep and deep, I like my SLP running boards. But really their nice sleds. From what I have seen the 2010 update kit had most all the bugs fixed from previous power plant problems. But Polaris has treated everyone really well with extended warrantys, ect.

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
an slp or mbrp can is nice on them, you couldn't go wrong with a full SLP pipe system, might void warranty though, gearing them lower to 19-46 I believe helps it pull more in the steep and deep, I like my SLP running boards. But really their nice sleds. From what I have seen the 2010 update kit had most all the bugs fixed from previous power plant problems. But Polaris has treated everyone really well with extended warrantys, ect.

thanks man!
any other mods guys??

Premium Features