• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2002 Yamaha Mtn. Max - MPI 151 Tunnel

rrjames

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2012
Missoula, MT
MountainMax1_zps5ebcad1e.jpg

For sale is my 2002 Yamaha Mountain Max with a Mountain Performance 151 tunnel. I purchased the sled in November and it was my baby until February when I bought a brand new Polaris 163. This has been a fantastic sled and it is a great sled for learning to mountain ride.

This sled has just a hair over 4100 miles and was rebuilt at 3800 miles. This Yamaha has the 700 triple engine which is renowned for its reliability. It has the mountain performance 151 tunnel with a rolled chain case improving the approach angle of the sled's track. It has a bender racing performance clutch system tuned to operate between 4000-6000ft. And finally it has SLP triple pipes. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but the point is this is a well equipped sled.

I also have an abundance of yamalube and some spare, uninstalled(including a lefty goldfinger), and tear off parts that I will throw in.

Sled is located in Missoula, MT and I would be willing to travel up to 100miles for an interested buyer. Price $2700 flexible and OBO but its a long time till the snow flies. Shoot me a PM on here or text: Six oh 7 - Eight 4 Six - Oh 3 3 oh.

Looking forward to seeing some offers here is the rest of the eye candy.

MountainMax2_zps35c2b393.jpg

MountainMax3_zps4e4abf33.jpg

MountainMax4_zpsb08734d1.jpg

MountainMax5_zpsd0d09450.jpg

rrjames

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2012
Missoula, MT
Time for a bump. I've dropped my asking price to $2500 and would be willing to wheel and deal a little bit. PM me with an offer as that will ping my e-mail.

Premium Features