• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bad news on winter wildlands suit

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
That could not have come at a worse time......any hope of the ruling being appealed?

mtnxr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
It seems to me that this has the potential to be a negative turning point in the fight to keep public lands open to over the snow travel. This deserves the attention of every single person that ever enjoyed snowmobiling in their life. Do your part, join a club, write your congressmen and participate.... because the person with another viewpoint will!

It is time to understand the issues of multiple users and respect it in an effort to keep public lands open to all uses not limited uses. We love snowmobiling..skiers love skiing. Create "no wake zone" attitudes close to the trailheads. Minimize conflicts close to parking areas and get out to where the riding excells and conflicts don't exist.

I fought Hidden Gems...a Wilderness battle in Colorado. I looked at the challenges head on. I am not familiar with this particular battle but believe their are common issues with most of these. Education, interest and public awareness are key components.:cheer2::focus: I will get off my soapbox now and thanks for listening. :face-icon-small-hap

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
If I read that right, it means if it stands that snowmobiles would only be able TO RIDE ON THE ROADS AND TRAILS? And that this judges opinion may translate as law to other judges as in here if it went to court????

Tell me I am wrong....please......

Premium Features