• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TOG/Jackson Hole area March 19th-23rd

K

KidWalleye

Dec 5, 2007
Glasgow, MT
going to Jackson hole for the hill climbs and 5 days of sledding before. never been to the area so if anyone is going to be in the area and wouldnt mind adding 2 more people to their group for a day or two let me know.

just looking to have good time and be able to find some fresh stuff!

let me know

Gary

K

KidWalleye

Dec 5, 2007
Glasgow, MT
TOG

we are staying in Jackson hole. got rooms right at the base of the mountain for the hill climbs. but we can trailer anywhere we want throughout the week.

thanks for the info

Gary

Slednoggin23

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2007
Wyoming
going to Jackson hole for the hill climbs and 5 days of sledding before. never been to the area so if anyone is going to be in the area and wouldnt mind adding 2 more people to their group for a day or two let me know.

just looking to have good time and be able to find some fresh stuff!

let me know

Gary

I'll show ya around if you take me Walleye fishin on lake sakakawea this summer. Im headed out tomorrow. PM me

K

KidWalleye

Dec 5, 2007
Glasgow, MT
Sleding for fishing

ill take you up on that offer but not on Sak. ill take you out on FortPeck. i like about 15 miles from the lake.

ill be in jackson hole monday-sunday.

look me up

701-580-0663

Gary

Slednoggin23

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2007
Wyoming
ill take you up on that offer but not on Sak. ill take you out on FortPeck. i like about 15 miles from the lake.

ill be in jackson hole monday-sunday.

look me up

701-580-0663

Gary

Oh i thought it said you were from Williston. Cool its a deal. I thought you were up here already. I'll be in Jackson on Thursday night. Riding tuesday and thursday.

Snow sucked today. Mother nature took a piss on our snow pack. Hopefully this storm will be in the form of snow.

Last edited:
K

KidWalleye

Dec 5, 2007
Glasgow, MT
it did

it did say Williston. I didint realize that i had not changed it since i moved. but sounds good to me. ill be there monday-sunday. riding monday-friday

looks forward to hearing from you

Gary

K

KidWalleye

Dec 5, 2007
Glasgow, MT
maybe, maybe not

well from the looks of the snow reports im seeing it may be better if they get some snow after the climbs. but then again there is always the chance of it just raining and there being NO SNOW!! hope all works out for you!

Gary

Premium Features