• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

All i got to say is...

M
Dec 23, 2007
Washington
In my own opinion this site has turned to sh!t. I remember when i could read every single post in a thread without reaching my stupid basic members limit. Its been a couple years since ive posted on this site..pretty ridiculous.

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
In my own opinion this site has turned to sh!t. I remember when i could read every single post in a thread without reaching my stupid basic members limit. Its been a couple years since ive posted on this site..pretty ridiculous.

I take partial responsibility for this.

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
3-d-poop-500x500.jpg

M
Dec 23, 2007
Washington
Haha oh trust me i know a solution. Deactivating my account. Its just stupid. I dont care if you guys disagree and agree im just stating my own opinion. Im allowed to do that right?

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
just spend the $14.95 for one year. I was here when it was free, but I figured well whit, I've spent $15 on some stupid chit compared to full access on such a helpful forum....

note that this was helpful when it was free.

stay away from fouled.... lots of testosterone in here.... some people can't handle it.

pay the $15 and enjoy :)

M
Dec 23, 2007
Washington
just spend the $14.95 for one year. I was here when it was free, but I figured well whit, I've spent $15 on some stupid chit compared to full access on such a helpful forum....

note that this was helpful when it was free.

stay away from fouled.... lots of testosterone in here.... some people can't handle it.

pay the $15 and enjoy :)

Finally a good answer with no bashing. Thanks. I use to be on this site daily, when it was free, found alot of helpful posts fron other members.

Premium Features