• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any interest?

C

CATastrophe

May 21, 2009
Edmonds/Mukilteo, WA
Ok, I am revisiting this once again for those possibly interested. We are hosting a "Ride Rasmussen Style" clinic at the end of Feb.

We held our first clinic January and rode Gallaher... not much snow as we had just lost several feet to the rain, but it was still an amazing experience and everyone left with a gained knowledge and many new friends. I attached just a couple photos of the first group and of Bret giving some instruction on the hill.

Our Leavenworth clinic is coming up on the 28th of the month through Mar 3rd. Snow is coming down hard and there will be some good riding for sure. PM me if you would like more information or check out our FB page and you can read a few of the last clinic's reviews.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Twisted-Terrain-Promotions/108669245861614

Just a thought, for those of you who have "significant others" that might not ride... bring them along and they can relax in the Inn and head into town while we are out riding. The Inn is often referred to as a Castle, truly unique. I have special packages for those interested: Spa days and wine tours I also give multiple rider discounts if you have a few people interested, I am willing to work out packages based upon your particular needs.

Leavenworth local Shaun Brender will be our Professional videographer (Sledbetties) again following you on your ride daily. I would like to also stress that complete input from the attendees as to where and how we organize the daily riding is how we operate, it's your experience and you have a say. Lots of good food and plenty of one on one time to ask the questions you may have. If enough are interested, I will even bring a masseuse in for after riding :face-icon-small-hap

Space is limited, we want to keep the group of riders small (10 or under)

Thanks again and hope to see some of you there :face-icon-small-hap

_MG_3832.jpg IMG_3816.jpg IMG_3705.jpg IMG_3688.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features