• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Primary Balancing

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
Installed a Stage II Speedwerx kit today and am super impressed with the fit and finish!! I took some videos of it running and I noticed that the primary appears to have more runout than what I am used to seeing. What are your guys thoughts on this?

https://youtu.be/CeCcFocJq4Q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cat00

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wish I could help you out I've had 2 primary clutches and my buddy has his primarily and secondary at racin station for balancing since june and haven't got them back yet. We leave on a trip in 2 weeks. If I ever get them back I'll let you know if it helps.

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
I watched the video on my 55” tv so I could get a better look. Hard to tell but it does appear there is a little movement. Maybe take the clutch off and put it back on, then check it again?

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
It’s not terrible, just more than I’m used to seeing. The thing that got me was you could some belt movement. I’m going to pull it off and double check everything.

On another note, I’m pumped to try out this Speedwerx kit. I was back and forth between this and the SLP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features