• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vendor area

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
Why dont we have an area with a list of Vendors who support the forum?

It would be nice to be able to see supporting vendors so we can spend our money with them.

My example is Duramaxforum.com
http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/#duramaxforum-supporting-vendors

There is all of the vendors listed out with there own sections as well, and also an area where forum members can request price quotes.

Possible?:usa2:

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I too think thiss would be a excellent idea,I prefer to spend my money with vendors that support SnoWest.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The list of vendors would be the easy part.
Its creating 50-100 vendor forums that is the challenge AND making sure we have an active rep from each of those vendors to check on their forums each day.

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
Its creating 50-100 vendor forums that is the challenge AND making sure we have an active rep from each of those vendors to check on their forums each day.

I understand it wouldn't be an easy thing to do, but at the same time i dont see why vendors wouldn't want the extra advertising and exposure. I would rather spend my money with the vendors who support the forum.

If you look at the dmaxforum and see all of the price quotes everyday, its a huge amount of $$$. I realize the snowmobile world isnt as big as trucks(maybe it is, we might be surprised), but it would still be a great thing for snowest, snowest users, snowest advertisers...

Last edited:
L
May 15, 2009

Why could you not just make a vendor section listing vendors and the products the sell? You would not have to open the section up for comments, questions, etc., just make sure that there is contact information for them. By doing it this way then we as consumers would have to contact them for product information and they would not have to be here on the forums to check each day.
Anyway just a thought.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I'd like to see a list of vendors that support BRC or work to keep our riding areas open...

Far more important than a vendor that pays for advertising, just like any other business in the world does. They're not "supporting the site" they're buying ad space.

Premium Features