• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

All i got to say is...

T
Nov 26, 2007
coeur dalene, idaho
So since it became a pay site there is no more useful information on here?

not like there used to be. both bcr and snowest just don't have the info as in the past. Most of the canucks are on snow and mud. It is a shame, but this sight is not what it was. I would rather go back to all the fighting and lots of people. not no fighting and only 40 regular users.

X

XXL

Jan 18, 2006
Wilsall, Montana
I think it is a better site now than it was, for me anyway. Life is all about choices and what works for you. There are way, way more than 40 regular users, on this site anyway.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
just spend the $14.95 for one year. I was here when it was free, but I figured well whit, I've spent $15 on some stupid chit compared to full access on such a helpful forum....

note that this was helpful when it was free.

stay away from fouled.... lots of testosterone in here.... some people can't handle it.

pay the $15 and enjoy :)

or... don't piss away your money on a website, and enjoy it just the same.:face-icon-small-win

It amazes me what suckers some of you guys are... you can see anything you need to see without wasting your hard earned money by giving to HP. For a while I thought Christopher was a bad guy because he ushered in the changes... in time I've realized that HP is just full of slimeballs & Christopher is just doing a job. HP doesn't deserve a PENNY of your money... but you suckers keep saying stuff like "well, with how much people have helped me here, it's worth it." stupidest statement ever.
Nobody from HP comes on here & gives you answers, nobody from HP is on here making this a wealth of information. The only thing HP does is shrink your reading area (not mine... cause I'm not a sucker) they just look at you as the suckers you are.:face-icon-small-win

I'm not here to help HP, I'm here to help other riders, just like other riders helped me. I spend so much time dealing with sleds 9-10 months a year, it would be wrong not to give back when I can. (even if some of the guys I help are the same suckers I'm talkin bout!! :D... I don't discriminate!)

Last edited:
X

XXL

Jan 18, 2006
Wilsall, Montana
or... don't piss away your money on a website, and enjoy it just the same.:face-icon-small-win

It amazes me what suckers some of you guys are... you can see anything you need to see without wasting your hard earned money by giving to HP. For a while I thought Christopher was a bad guy because he ushered in the changes... in time I've realized that HP is just full of slimeballs & Christopher is just doing a job. HP doesn't deserve a PENNY of your money... but you suckers keep saying stuff like "well, with how much people have helped me here, it's worth it." stupidest statement ever.
Nobody from HP comes on here & gives you answers, nobody from HP is on here making this a wealth of information. The only thing HP does is shrink your reading area (not mine... cause I'm not a sucker) they just look at you as the suckers you are.:face-icon-small-win

I'm not here to help HP, I'm here to help other riders, just like other riders helped me. I spend so much time dealing with sleds 9-10 months a year, it would be wrong not to give back when I can. (even if some of the guys I help are the same suckers I'm talkin bout!! :D... I don't discriminate!)

Man you are so awesome:face-icon-small-hap, I'll bet if you left this place would collapse:brokenheart:, and they want to make Mother Theresa a saint:clock::fish2::present:

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Man you are so awesome:face-icon-small-hap, I'll bet if you left this place would collapse:brokenheart:, and they want to make Mother Theresa a saint:clock::fish2::present:

Funny, one guy like me leaving... no big deal, nobody would care. 20 guys like me...

It's like weight loss, you don't feel each 5 lb cut, but once you pull off 50 lbs you can't miss it.

I'm no genius, but I'm someone who is willing to help people out.

I don't know what you bring to the forum, so I'm not going to cut on you, but I know you're not helping cat guys on a daily basis... (and trust me... we NEED help!:face-icon-small-win)

Either way... you didn't need to spend anything to do what you're doing, and neither do I.

D

dp2826

Dec 31, 2007
NW Iowa
I've been to the other forums, it seems like the people are just not there. Maybe if everyone move over it would be better. But how does everyone move over.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
20 guys like me...

the world is just not ready for that....:face-icon-small-sho

I've realized that HP is just full of slimeballs

wow tell us how you really feel.
:face-icon-small-blu

I think they are just running a business....well multiple businesses. Nobody has to pay to play...as BCIL has clearly demonstrated. And they are just doing whatever they can to be profitable....bastards!

As far as spreading people out and site activity....

I have stated this before....if you are using a modern browser with multiple tabs...it shouldn't matter. I have a half dozen sites open at one time...viewing the active threads on each particular site. To me its just one big mix...basically my own site... watching the content when and where I want.

Premium Features