• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

VENTING

stonehands1

Lifetime Membership
Jul 26, 2010
Mt. Baker
Wanna know my favorite thing about every other forum? THERE FREE!!! More advertising than other sites and it cost money. Make you a deal snowest. Get rid of all the advertising and I'll buy a subcription. This site sucks!!

Thanks for listening. Just needed to get that out.

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
All over 10 bucks a year get a life or a job or just go to all the other FREE sites out there

stusnow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Monashee Mtns
The digital magazine subscription to snowest, sledhead mag & modstock pretty much makes it worth it right there

Briscoe

Lifetime Membership
Oct 29, 2011
Blackfoot ID
I say charge for the magazines, but I agree it's pretty cheap to charge to join a forum. I thought it was stupid but I have a job so I voluntarily let them screw me out of my money, and it probaly won't be the last time it happens either. That being said its a good forum, it would be nice if all the mags were available(can't find march 2011).

Visi

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Paradise, CA
I use this forum a bunch but refuse to pay for it. I have had their magazine before also. That was because I wanted to get it. After four episodes it stopped coming. I think they should refund me.....

E

edgex144

Feb 3, 2008
everywhere
Wanna know my favorite thing about every other forum? THERE FREE!!! More advertising than other sites and it cost money. Make you a deal snowest. Get rid of all the advertising and I'll buy a subcription. This site sucks!!

If this site sucks so much why are you using it? :face-icon-small-con I mean if i thought it sucked i would just delete my account and never come on here again. Also whats wrong with the advertising? Do call you cable company and demand less of it which you spend a lot more money on per month? Just my two cents.

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
I think we should move this thread to the invisible section seeing as how is has nothing to Doo with Ski-Doo.

Anyone else care to join in?? :boxing:

dead-horse.jpg

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont

You should see what you don't have to see when you go to premium membership.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO

How much did this post cost to make?

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
The only complaint I have about the other forums is there is very little info about sleds....now if you want to know about conspiracy theories, politics, maxposting...pretty much everything EXCEPT technical sled info, they are great sites.

stonehands1

Lifetime Membership
Jul 26, 2010
Mt. Baker
Thanks Scott. I was just about to fork over my ten sheckles so I could see past post 70 on a thread. So what else will I get? Hopefully a bunch more pop up advertising. No wait I'll pay double if I can get that annoying page corner thing in the upper right corner in all four corners!:whoo:

stonehands1

Lifetime Membership
Jul 26, 2010
Mt. Baker
How much did this post cost to make?

One Coors light. $9.99 for a half rack plus tax @8.6%
$10.85/12 =.90 cents per can.

So $.90 for the post.

To answer your next question: this post cost 2 coors lights so $1.80 because I had to do some math. Thanks for asking cause I like coors lights.

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
Forum Subscriptions

DONE DEAL. You pay for a subscription and if after 2 weeks you don't find that "Hey the ads are gone and I can get the mag online, and see past the basic member limits" I will personally send you a refund.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!

This forum operates the same way many others do. Basic Free members are allowed to participate on the forum but your participation is funded by the advertisers. Don't want to see all the ads, Pony up for a membership.
Don't tell me that all other forums are free because they are not.

Hardcoresledder $25 / yr
Snowmobileforum $15 / yr
Snowmobileworld $15 / yr
Snowest $14.95 / yr
Cumminsforum $25 / yr

So I am calling BS on you saying they are all FREE.

Last edited:
O

Oregonsledder

Jan 27, 2009
Bend Oregon
I have got several times the cost of the membership in savings off of some items I have purchased through paid sponsors. Seems like a no brainer to me, but if you are not really into sledding and never need or want a deal on something, then I see your point, don't pay, just keep on complaining.

Premium Features