• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

adding a "like" button?

C

Cat Bandit

Mar 4, 2009
Hey guys, I was wondering if there's a chance to add a.like button? Or maybe change the useful post button to like, and not like. Because sometimes you like a post because its funny or something, and you want to convey that, instead of it being useful? Just a thought. Thanks

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hey guys, I was wondering if there's a chance to add a.like button? Or maybe change the useful post button to like, and not like. Because sometimes you like a post because its funny or something, and you want to convey that, instead of it being useful? Just a thought. Thanks
The Green Thumbs up is a general way of saying you LIKE that thread and making sure the person gets a PM letting them know it.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Id like to see a recovery deal also! Ive got fat fingers and use my phone ALOT on the forum when I'm bored and away from a computer.

Example......the other day, I accidently gave Snowmobiler a thumbs up in the Pro Ride section for saying if you ride a doo you don't need tools in the first place........ Still burning inside me! :sorry:

Premium Features