• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo 2019 Helium 30 Clothing

I
Dec 21, 2016
I just bought the Helium 50 setup from my dealer, and like it a lot. Wish it came in color options like the 30; but I was going for durability, and black always looks good. Similar feel and features to the Klim Stealth gear it replaced, but i think the Helium 50 is a bit heavier and feels more durable. The new Doo gear is top shelf!

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Is the Helium gear bulky? I have a klim coat in a medium and it’s perfect. How do the sizes compare to the two?

The helium 30 is 2 ply so light and not bulky, the helium 50 is 3 ply and is way stronger, so I find it less mobile, but bigger guys like it and it is stronger. I am not well versed on klim but I am sure you can find the same quality, feel and waterproof breathability in both. To me it comes down to fit, so hit up a dealer of both and try on them both and go with what feels ideal for you!

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Im looking at replacing my klim gear with the helium line from doo, the past two seasons ive had bad luck with klim with the quality of their product and the customer service for Canadian customers.
Whats the overall difference between the 30 and the 50 helium line? Is the onesie suit the better way to go?

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Im looking at replacing my klim gear with the helium line from doo, the past two seasons ive had bad luck with klim with the quality of their product and the customer service for Canadian customers.
Whats the overall difference between the 30 and the 50 helium line? Is the onesie suit the better way to go?

2 ply helium 30 vrs 3 ply for helium 50, try both on and choose your ideal. I love onesies but really just for deep deep days, most of the time I prefer and jacket pant combo so I kind of put the onesie as a second piece to own. We have a helium 30 onesie now in sypatex but it is 40% more cost wise and I actually like the RPM as it is cheaper and works super well, I also dont ride in the rain, where the highest waterproof/breathablity work the best, most don't. Hope that helps!

Premium Features