• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW PRODUCT: TPS Test Cable Kits

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Here's something for you guys wanting to check and adjust your TPS. The test leads have terminals on them so the meter leads will fit in them nice and snug, freeing up your hands to make the necessary adjustments.

The Axys TPS test cable will only fit 2014 - 2018 Polaris model years. The instructions are written for the disassembly on Axys sleds, but the Pro-Ride base TPS setting is the same. 2014-1016 Pro-Ride idle settings are included. You will have to figure out what needs to be disassembled on the Pro-Ride sleds.

A power up cable is included along with instructions. You will need to provide a 12V battery and a good multi-meter.

For more Info... see this thread in swapmeet:

https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=441490

The TPS test cable:

Last edited:

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Just in, a Fuel Pump Prime pigtail cable. This pigtail will connect to any power-up cable and of course apply power to the fuel pump. Click the link in my first post for more information.

Last edited:

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
I now have Pro-Ride TPS Test Cables for the 2013 & OLDER model years.

These kits/cables are listed in same thread as the Axys TPS cables/kits.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
FYI, per the service manual using the Fuel Pump Prime feature:

Run the fuel pump for no more than 10 seconds at a time. An audible change in the sound of the fuel pump will occur as the air is bled from the system.

Disconnect battery power from the connector prior to starting the engine.

Last edited:

429dhm

Sep 29, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Have you seen some of the sleds regulators not putting out exactly 5.0V.
Mine is outputting 5.05V when using the power up cable

Premium Features