• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Silber Pro Group Buy

hypnotoad

Lifetime Membership
Mar 21, 2009
Maybe this idea should be in the cat section too , im sure there is a few new cats that need a lil boost ! Might get the numbers up

Correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think Silber makes a kit for the cats. I know he had one but don't think it ever got officially released and kinda got shelved.

A

ArcticJunkie

Mar 16, 2009
Nashwauk, MN
He is not offering it for the cats because he doesn't know how much the kit is going to cost him yet he thinks it will be close to the same. I just talk to him about it today but he is going to make one for the new cats. He just hasn't got one yet to do one on and is still trying to get one.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
You should send out a mass pm for these guys like the one I received about the MPI group buy your involved in.
One of the guys on this thread asked me to do just that, and I told him I would be willing to do so if he was willing to do some of the leg work to help me make it happen.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
now where do i send it? need to convert the twenty five twenties into a chasiers check

You'll be sending it to Justin his address is on His website.
Justin said to make it out to "silber turbos"
Hope this answers your question.

jdtech65

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2008
Northwest IA
If we get enough people in on this to get towards the 20% off or better, I might just end up pulling the trigger on one. Don't really need a turbo but it would be a sweet ride with one. I make about 6-8 trips out West each year with most being 2-3 days of riding. My biggest concern is that I don't want to have to spend much time tuning and just want to ride while I am out there.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
If we get enough people in on this to get towards the 20% off or better, I might just end up pulling the trigger on one. Don't really need a turbo but it would be a sweet ride with one. I make about 6-8 trips out West each year with most being 2-3 days of riding. My biggest concern is that I don't want to have to spend much time tuning and just want to ride while I am out there.

That's just like me .. I don't need a turbo, but I said heck lifes to short :)
Ive been talking to a couple guys with there 2011 silver kits and the only adjustments they are making is for boost.. Justins maps were spot on! One guy had over 1400km and hasn't touched a thing and is still on the same belt!
plus these kits are a great price!

Last edited:

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
i am seriously considering this myself if we get to the 20% off range. That would be a VERY attractive price!! I will keep visiting this page for updates, or perhaps Justin (or whomever is handling this for him) would let us know the quantity on order...? Or have this info available on his website? Maybe a Private message to those who have expressed interest? Any or all options would be good for me.

Cheers!

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
i am seriously considering this myself if we get to the 20% off range. That would be a VERY attractive price!! I will keep visiting this page for updates, or perhaps Justin (or whomever is handling this for him) would let us know the quantity on order...? Or have this info available on his website? Maybe a Private message to those who have expressed interest? Any or all options would be good for me.

Cheers!

Theres so many guys saying "id be in if we got i the 20% discount"
well we need all you guys that are saying that to be in then will be more likely to get it!!
Everyone helps!
Justin will be updating us. He has none inhand right now but i know there is a couple that are in the mail.
as far as a PM i dont know what your looking for? evertything is been posted either on this thread or the other one.

Thanks

J

j.c.higgins

Nov 26, 2007
St. Albert, Alberta
Exactly mustang, we're the people that have to make it happen by putting down our deposits. The snowcheck was only announced here on the 11th and runs till July so there's plenty of time to make your decision. But if your serious i think it's a nobrainer pricewise, even at 4 grand thats a very good number for a complete setup. And if we can get those numbers down even more it's gravy! I was like all you guys..."should i or shouldn't i!", my moneys on the way.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Also i think its a gamble we can all afford to take...
lets be honest here... were buying turbo kits for our $10k+ sleds! (were not pinching pennies trying to put food on the table) so i think its safe to say we can gamble those couple hundred bucks :face-icon-small-ton
If not sledding and turboing probably arent for you! lol

You gotta pay to play!:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
C

C S Fever

Aug 30, 2009
Saskatoon,SK.
Wow the things you miss when you are trying to poke small seeds into the ground so you can make enough money to buy an turbo for your sled. I am going to call Justin tomorrow and get my deposit in. The Assault is going to be that much more fun after this!!!

Premium Features