• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Toms S.I.K kit

tjcatman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
Greenville Ca.
Tom's

I was in the same boat as you. Got a call from one of the guys that works at the shop two weeks ago regarding a full suspension that I ordered. They close the shop for the summer and all have different full-time jobs. He said they should start up again towards fall and start filling orders then. He said they do try to return calls as soon as they can, but are all currently working several hours out of town. Don't let this deter you from buying their products. Tom's shop is one of the best around and his customer service is excellent.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I have a couple kits in stock. If you need some help or information send me a pm with a specific question and I'll get you the answers.

mja

Lifetime Membership
May 18, 2011
Got my full kit from Toms and cant wait to try it out. Btw I did a full new set of shocks all the way around on my 14 from Toms. Looking to possibly sell the stock ones off, anyone have an idea what they might be worth?

Thanks

Premium Features