• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

C3. ????

GBrown

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
I called them last week about mine, said the cross bars that come with the 800 kit haven't been manufactured yet and that it could be a few weeks before they get done.

Cain

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Got an email from Warren at C3 this morning saying he expects the cross members today and hopes to ship kits by tomorrow.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
The post forward is Interesting?

I find on the M i ride all the way up and on the pro climb I stand back about 6 inches as the balance position so I pull my bars back and you guys are putting them farther forward. Just find it interesting the difference in riding styles.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I find on the M i ride all the way up and on the pro climb I stand back about 6 inches as the balance position so I pull my bars back and you guys are putting them farther forward. Just find it interesting the difference in riding styles.

Yeah, but Kevin I hear you just ride around on the trail & such ;) (A few of our common friends say you ride like me... real easy on stuff, just going slow on the trail :D )

I do find that so strange, the post forward is the only thing that bridged the gap to get me to like the proclimb... without it, I dislike the sled in general, not hugely, but just not a big fan, but with it... I'm in love again.

S

Snopro_69

Mar 25, 2008
Saskatchewan
Ya have you tried to ride a 12 like that? If your not right burried in the front toe wells on the 12 she can't hold a steep side hill without washing out. Just about got rid of mine but turbo runs so good on it. Then once did low bars an post forward. Love the damn thing!! I really want to try a ride with a 14 stock post all way down an see how the washout is compared to my 12.

Premium Features