• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Relocation switches

Cat man doo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 22, 2012
Bought new CFR bars for my Proclimb to go with my C3 post forward kit and adjustable risers. Looking at the bars, no way that the switches are going to fit. Anyone make a decent looking kit to move them. I love the bars so would like to keep them. What are my options?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cat man doo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 22, 2012
Keeping my headlight for now. Have the Mountain Fit hood but haven't installed it yet.

F

fast8seccamaro

Oct 22, 2010
Thorsby Alberta
As said above, but I wouldn't waste the $ on the rsi kit but instead split your handle bar harness and mount the switch down beside the fuel cap. That's where I mounted mine and jumped the hand and thumb warmers on a normal toggle switch and they just come on high. Very clean and simple because I take my hood off all the time. I know some people have the preference of being able to turn them on seperatly

Cat man doo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 22, 2012
As said above, but I wouldn't waste the $ on the rsi kit but instead split your handle bar harness and mount the switch down beside the fuel cap. That's where I mounted mine and jumped the hand and thumb warmers on a normal toggle switch and they just come on high. Very clean and simple because I take my hood off all the time. I know some people have the preference of being able to turn them on seperatly

Do you have any pics ?

G

gjp

Oct 29, 2011
Calgary, Alberta
I moved all switches to steering post base. This way you can remove your hood without worrying about wires.

Buy the individual rocker switches from RSI (or any 3-wire rocker switch will do)
http://www.rsiracing.com/UNIVERSAL-ROUND-ROCKER-SWITCH_p_57.html

switch-relocate.jpg

attachment.php

Put some cork under your handwarmers - makes a huge difference - especially if your new bars are aluminum.

attachment.php

NEWBARS_2.jpg Cork-on-Handlebars.jpg

Premium Features