• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Brand new klim adrenaline gtx boots in box

I have a pair of brand new, never worn, Klim Adrenaline GTX Boots in a MENS SIZE 6 that I'd like to sell. I bought them for my daughter based on the standard understanding that men's footwear is normally two sizes smaller (in number) than a woman's... ie: A woman that wears a size 8 in a woman's shoe, would look at a men's size 6 if only men's sizes are available.

Anyway, because Klim only offers Men's sizing, and only in whole sizes, I took a chance buying these online. My daughter wears a woman's size 7 or sometimes 7 1/2 and these were a little snug on her with normal socks. I was trying to buy a size that gave her some wiggle room...

I would say, with my best educated guess, that if your wife, girlfriend, daughter, sister or mother normally wears a woman's size 6, these men's size 6's will be a good fit and a great present!!!

Both my sons and I all wear the same boot and I personally can attest to the quality of them. Our feet are always warm and dry, and they are VERY comfortable and easy to walk in.

Please, PM me with your offers, as I would like to recoup my $$$ as much as possible...I won't give them away.

I'm located in Sterling Heights, MI, but could meet and/or deliver them between here and Lake George, Michigan if that works for you. I could obviously ship them as well.

I WILL EDIT THIS POST IF/WHEN THESE ARE SOLD.

Hacksaw.

Last edited:
Premium Features