• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Products Coming for the Gen 4

M
Mar 7, 2008
Almont, Michigian
We are starting to see Bret front bumpers for the G4. I'm going to post up here when we have an extra that doesn't have an owner.

4/21/17 - 1 Black Bret Rasmussen Bumper Available.

Paul - Is there any chance we can make the Rasmussen front bumper work with a skid plate installed, the description on your website says It WON'T WORK with a skid plate, but so did the XM/XS Rasmussen bumper, and I made It work with longer bolts!! What do you think?? I know there are 2 styles of Rasmussen bumpers, but I want the one with the extra support, plus It looks better!! Thanks, Mike!!:face-icon-small-coo

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Paul - Is there any chance we can make the Rasmussen front bumper work with a skid plate installed, the description on your website says It WON'T WORK with a skid plate, but so did the XM/XS Rasmussen bumper, and I made It work with longer bolts!! What do you think?? I know there are 2 styles of Rasmussen bumpers, but I want the one with the extra support, plus It looks better!! Thanks, Mike!!:face-icon-small-coo

From what I was told you can make them work with a skid plate but it will require some tweaking and different hardware on the customers end. Basically not a bolt on no brainer.

M
Mar 7, 2008
Almont, Michigian
From what I was told you can make them work with a skid plate but it will require some tweaking and different hardware on the customers end. Basically not a bolt on no brainer.

AWESOME thanks Paul, I figured we can make It work with some longer bolts, any guys out there make there bumper work with a skid plate?? I will order one from your website when I see you have them In stock!!:face-icon-small-coo

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I'm looking for a white one, when do you think you will have one?? Should I just keep checking your website?? Thanks, Mike!!:face-icon-small-coo

Mike,

Not sure keep watching the site. We've got a bunch coming but I'm going to be canceling most of what was for stock as I really don't want them sitting around all summer. My suggestion would be to order one now if you really want one.

Thanks,
Paul

Last edited:

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Premium Features