• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

here is the source of the people closing our lands to public access

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
well guys and gals here are the people who are spear heading all the crap to get our public lands closed! these people are so pathetic! people like this should be shot....if anyone sees some of these losers in the forest please do the world a favor and shoot them or run them over. hope the link works. its the first one on the list:beer;
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Earth+First+video

Last edited:
O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
BWAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!
I listened for about 20 seconds and had to stop.
That guy seriously needs to grow a pair. He sounds like my 2 year old neighbor girl.
They are a joke. Unfortunetly, they are a joke with tons of cash to throw around.

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
i laughed too but got pissed off too when people can be so far off kilter. :mad: Someone needs to make a movie like that, except for when they see those wackos they want to pull a trigger and scream:face-icon-small-sho

but hey they love the trees and the rocks have soo much life. LMAO

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
lol hells yes! we should sit them down in front of a tv and pin their eyes open and show them the whole season of Ax Men! or just cut some down in front of them! it would have been great if someone walked up on them in the movie with a chain saw and stood right in the middle of them and choped her down while they were all crying over it!

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
hey they should respect the trees, i mean I wouldn't want to be growing there and have to listen to that crap. If i was a tree and had to put with listening to them I would hope i would be able to fall on at least one of em.:cool:

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I got some old growth they could have.

Seriously people "What an incredible life this rock has had"

Need to quote more ??? :eek:

K

knee deep in it

Nov 21, 2007
calgary
I think the reason they were crying is that they realized that the weight of their bodies was damaging the forest. They suddenly realized that they needed something (like a track) to disperse the weight of there bodies over the ground.

They also realized that if they were to comune with nature in the winter, the snow covering would also protect the precious earth from the weight of their bodies.

I am almost certain you will see these guys buying some 4 stroke sleds next fall.

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
Well......isn't that special!?!

Can you even imagine being part of something like that? WTF? Screaming in the forest....good hell!

well i say since they cause so much noise pollution we should kick them out of the forest cause who wants to go on a hike and hear all that screaming and crying right?

L

lucky13

Nov 26, 2007
northern utah
was that hillary sitting in the background, i wonder if any of them know that clear cutting and replanting is the best thing that ever happened, for all involved, mostly big game hunters. unfortunatly i think our people in washinghton d.c. are not smart enough to see through these kind of extraemists

D

dragon12

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I wonder if they cry at night when they eat thier salads and smoke their hippie lettuce? Some people have no sense of reality.

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
I first laughed out loud at them but now I am just pissed because it is these type of extremists that are taking our rights away from us.

hmmmmmm......

Huge convention in the mountians......"Natural Avalanche".......no technology like beacons to find anything.......Much happier place to live:)

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I was just watching this when my 7 year old boy came up and was listening. I shut it off half way through cuz I was laughin so hard, and my boy says', that was wierd and walked off.lmao

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Yeah and I bet none of those idiots lived in a house made with wood products or drove a car either. Oh wait wasn't one of them killed in a car bomb(second video). chalk one up for normal folks everywhere.

Premium Features