• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I want a stereo

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
It's sunday morning and I'm bored so I thought I'd throw out my 2 cents on the whole new models/new features thing. When is any of the manufacturers going to offer a stereo as an option? Not some wimpy tinny little thing but a serious, satellite radio ready, stereo?? I want to sit at the bottom of a hill, crank up the bass and start an avalanche!! That's what I'm talking about!! I don't need gps, I don't need a cell phone, I don't need a digital thermometer. I can figure out all by myself when I'm cold and lost, but if I had a stereo, well who cares? It's a well know fact that wood nymphs can't resist a big stereo with 10" woofers! first thing you know you'd have a party going on. So how about it Polaris, Skidoo, AC and Yamaha, I want a stereo!!

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
I'm pretty sure "the dweeb" is American, everytime I see him get arrested he's in the states. :face-icon-small-win

D

Drewd

Feb 2, 2012
Colorado
www.imnotrightinthehead.com
Loud pipes and now loud stereos...just another reason the enviro-whack jobs would to shut down access to our sport.

EAR BUDS or in helmet speakers is all you need to enjoy your music and keep it to yourself.

I've run across a couple ATVs in the summer months that have ghetto blaster speakers on their rides and it really ruins it for all, hikers, mountain bikers, and other ATVers who have to hear their loud music for miles after they pass. No thanks

Last edited:

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
I guess I just can't relate to where some of you guys have to ride, if having a radio playing tunes is going to get you locked out of riding areas you have it WAY worse then I do. :face-icon-small-con

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010
Theres a member on here with an 11T thats got speakers around the windshield. Pretty friggin cool!

rmk8000

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2013
saskatchewan canada
I want one on my quad so I can blast the BTO when I'm riding, im not sure I want one on a sled though it would be weird having music on a sled

T

thinksnow

Nov 26, 2007
DICKINSON, ND
There are actually aftermarket kits available. I think it would be total garbage. Nothing like cranking on cold speakers to cause failures.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Perhaps, on a 4/s trail cruiser, but even then helmet speakers would be better.
I want to listen to what I want to listen to, not what you want to listen to.
I think loud music on bikes are a tad ghey also.

shelbwyo

Lifetime Membership
Jun 29, 2010
Sheridan, Wyo
Rig a sub up on the tunnel! Could fit a 12" and a box! Would also need to pack around a battery to power it but who cares about sled weight anyways

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Sorry guys, I should clarify this. I want to listen to my stereo when I am stopped enjoying a refreshing beverage. When I am riding nothing sounds better to me than my LOUD pipes. :face-icon-small-win

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
:face-icon-small-sho What a sled, I love it. Polaris should offer wraps like that. Maybe a Pilsner wrap?? :face-icon-small-hap

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Bnorth you seem to have a problem with my wanting a stereo on my sled. You impiled I'm retarded I your first post, now your insulting people from Houston and myself again. Whats the problem? Have I somehow pissed in your cornflakes?

Premium Features