• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

hardcoresledder.com

M
Mar 7, 2008
hardcoresledder.com is running an anti Rehberg ad on their website (paid by Tester) Does hardcoresledder like Tester ? (pro greenie, anti motorized access Tester)

Probably should remember who is more likely to support your snowmobiling (and any/all other motorized forest access) when at the voting booth. he easy choice is Rehberg, NOT Tester. Maybe we should ask hardcoresledder.com what they think?

cwbyup_22

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Park City, MT
X2 we need to get Tester out of there he has the greenies best interests at heart, not the majority of the people who actually use the land

Sent from my Atrix when i should be sledding

M
Mar 7, 2008
hardcoresledder.com runs greenie ad (supports Tester)

I posted on hardcoresledder.com
I stated the anti Rehberg (pro Tester ) ad running on their wesite was pathetic and that Rehberg supports YOUR SNOWMOBILING and Tester is anti motorized access / pro greenie / pro Wildnerness and Tester is NOT A SNOWMOBILE ACCESS SUPPORTER.
This is the message hardcoresledder.com sent me:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Posting unwanted spam

Date the ban will be lifted: Never "

So who is hardcoresledder.com ? - sounds like a pro greenie / anti motorized access group.

M
Mar 7, 2008
hardcoresledder.com get a clue

X2 out with Tester, hes bad news:face-icon-small-coo

I posted on hardcoresledder.com. and was critical of the ad on hardcoresledder.com that supports Tester (pro greenie / pro Wildnerness / anti motorized access) and is negative of Denny Rehberg (and Rehberg supports multiple access / motorized access / snowmobiling). Anybody in the sledding community that votes for Tester (or Baucus for that matter) just signed off on another motorized access closure and supported additional Wilderness - ( you know Wildnerness = lock out fourwheelers/snowmobiles/anything with a motor!)
So hardcorsledder.com sent me this message after I posted:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Posting unwanted spam

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

So I ask - how can a snowmobiling community (provided you want to keep areas open to snowmobile access and actually ride one and not just look at your sled sitting in the garage) support ads for Tester?
Republican Denny Rehberg is your choice in the Montana Senate :usa2:, not Obama supported Democrat Tester (or Baucus).

Do your research - Tester and Baucus and additional Wilderness / no motorized (including snowmobiles) access go hand and hand.:grouphug::grouphug:

Please send hardcoresledder.com a message asking them to get the Tester ad off their site...or change their name to ANTIhardcoresledder.com :puke:

X

Xrider

Jul 9, 2001
Montana
I've seen that add on other sites and it's based on your cookies, searches, and geographic area. It's probably not even visible to most other users and HCS may not even be aware of it. Not sure why they banned you though??

M
Mar 7, 2008
I've seen that add on other sites and it's based on your cookies, searches, and geographic area. It's probably not even visible to most other users and HCS may not even be aware of it. Not sure why they banned you though??

if they are in the business of allowing advertising on heir site they better know.
bet there are no snowest ads (or pro Rehberg ads) getting through on their website....

Premium Features