• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Ski Doo 800 146

T
Sep 23, 2008
Ellensburg, WA
This is very clean, low mileage sled that has been taken down and put back together the right way. Base chassis is an 08 XP Everest 146 w/ currently (2/24) 843 miles on it. It has added to it:

SLP Y Pipe
SLP Pipe
HPS Can
SLP Head (jetted for 3-6K)
Tom's kit in the primary, new bushings (the clutch is tight and works awesome)
DMJ Helix and spring in the Secondary
2012 clutch cover/ventilation cover (that holds an extra belt and tools)
Smaller than stock upper sprocket (can't remember which one though off hand)
2011 HPG SP shocks, about 400 miles on them (came off a brand new sled and were never used)
Timber sled vent kit
New pull starter this season
Camoplast Extreme 16x146x2.5 - 400 miles on it
Rear 2 wheel kit
Cable ice scratchers
New Black side Panels
Muffpot
Custom head light covers that velcro on so you can remove at night (lexan with window tint on them)
10 inch riser
Mountain addiction 1.3 Gallon gas cans
LED tail light
New mud flap, black with silver writing
Ski Doo hand guards
Powder coated front and rear bumpers, rails, spindles, steering arms, and riser
X Cover in great shape (not sun faded)
Polished tunnel
1 brand new belt and a used one

This sled sits in my heated garage year round (when it is not being ridden that is) and is great condition. It's ready for someone to use, now that the snow is finally here. I am starting an EMT class in 2 weeks and just am not going to be able to put this sled to good use. My loss of all that work tearing it down an putting it back together this last summer can be your gain. Asking $6,200. Give me a call if you are interested or if want better pictures emailed to you. Travis @ 509-201-6253 Thanks for looking.

Sled 1 JPG.jpg Sled #2.jpg Sled #3.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features