• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowbigdeal + BCA = Excellent customer service

Sled208

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2010
I got into a situation where there was a miscommunication in shipping some stuff. I called snowbigdeal and told him what had happened. I had lost my paperwork and some time had passed since the transaction happened and was ready for the "sorry we can't help ya" response. They listened to my issue and to my delight actually went on a truthfull word and ignored the fact that I didn't have the papers for it. I'm impressed and would highly recommend them to anyone.

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
I got into a situation where there was a miscommunication in shipping some stuff. I called snowbigdeal and told him what had happened. I had lost my paperwork and some time had passed since the transaction happened and was ready for the "sorry we can't help ya" response. They listened to my issue and to my delight actually went on a truthfull word and ignored the fact that I didn't have the papers for it. I'm impressed and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Glad we could helt get you taken care of!

Yeah... I hear those guys are ok...:D

:cheer2:

One more cheerleader icon from you and no more free juice!

Premium Features