• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FOR SALE: SUPRA COMP ts6m Special Edition

sequoia

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2008
Regina, SK
Selling my 1987 Supra Comp ts6m. This boat has been completely restored. New stringers, new floor, new carpet, new interior, and new decals. The boat has a 351 PCM engine with 260HP, only 428 original hrs, electronic ignition, new wiring front to back, rebuilt carb, depth finder, teak accents, teak swim platform, CD stereo with 4 speakers, and a new cover. The trailer has a removable tongue to allow easy storage and theft prevention. The trailer wiring has also been completely replaced, and the tires are in excellent condition.

Boat is 19'6". This is an exceptional hull for slalom skiing and trick skiing and with some weight I have been told I has a decent wakeboarding wake. I have a Skylon pole that I bought for it that I have never used that I will sell with the boat if someone is interested.

I can't seem to add photos to the post. I have several photos I can email upon request

Asking $17,500 obo. Please email mitch@sequoiaenvironmental.com, reply or call 403-660-9244.

Boat is in Calgary, AB

Premium Features