• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

det codes on bullydog upgrade

D

dmj1

Jul 31, 2007
I have personally seen a bad TPS act like this ..also confirm your fuel pump pressure as well . Should be around 58 psi at idol and stay at that pressure when boost comes on . If pressure drops when boost comes on your pump is shot.

Good luck

N
Mar 27, 2013
Yes it is. No one can figure it out. Hits det all the time and bogs even with light throttle to full throttle stabs. Talking to Justine and can't get it running worth a sh*t. Tried strate av gas and then tried 50 50 mix of av and premium with no difference at all. So frustrated with this kit. Thought bullydog would be the way to go but so far no luck

The bully dog gt itself doesn't affect the way the sled is running, it sounds like the tuning that silber has for the sled is not working right for your sled, I would suggest using the datalogging capabilities on the gt to log the sled while you are riding and sending the datalog to the tuner of the sled. It almost sounds like the bog you are having on the throttle stab is over fueling. Bullydog does no tuning on these sleds all the tuning is done from the companies selling the turbo kits with the GT.

stocksucks!!

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2008
fort st john b.c
www.powderking.com
my sled did the same last season 2012 kit on a 2012 pro. what did I find after spending $$$$ on injectors fuel filter fuel pump exhaust solenoid ignition coils.. I found a ripped exhaust valve below.. I unistalled my silber turbo after a month of headaches and the problem was not as noticeable but it was still there.. after I found that bellow tore.. replaced and sled ran like a dream stock and then I sold it.. so was it silbers kit that was the issue nope.
did I have headaches with tuning yes would I buy another I will wait and see how this season is with the bullydog. then I might turbo again.. also want to see what the 2015's bring out. so I will rock the 2013 rmk pro and a 280 mcx yammi

B
Jan 10, 2013
Edmonton Alberta
Cory an Justin are working hard to figure out the problem. Send them a data log of the sled running and they are looking at what is happening with te machine. A good feature of the bulldog is its ability to log and save how the sled is running.

Big shout out to Corey from next level powersports as has really stepped up big time to help me figure out this issue. Very solid guy.

J

jwentzer

Mar 16, 2010
Colorado
Big shout out to Corey from next level powersports as has really stepped up big time to help me figure out this issue. Very solid guy.

I think most people would agree with you. He is always willing to help. Corey and David from Next Level are both stand up guys.

C

cr187

Aug 19, 2009
If the sensor is still in the air box tube take it out an plug the hole zip tie it some where and try that had the same problem

J

jay_boom

Dec 15, 2007
Southwestern, AB
one more thing to check just for peace of mind.. for the new injector harness make sure that the yellow wire is the mag side and blue wire is pto side?

I hope you get this figured out soon. I just installed the kit on my 13 and it is awesome! no issues at all other than sore shoulders from holding on lol

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
This is far out there but when you put the new injectors in did that green lipped o-ring stay in place on the nozzle. Had a 700 where it got out of place and caused me some grief. Hope you get it as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Premium Features