• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vipec for PRO RMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edavis0202

Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
I am selling my Vipec I purchased from Turbo Performance about a month ago. Reason being, my season pretty much went to crap and timing just didn’t work out like I thought for this year. I don’t want anyone to think this didn’t work or couldn’t get it to run, when I installed it, it fired right up first pull. Living in Nebraska it wasn’t ideal to try and make some runs on a corn field with no snow so I decided to wait before I could remote in with Cody Phillips. Timing wasn’t on my side this year and wasn’t able to get any real run time for adjustments.

You will get the support of Bryce, Josh, and Cody from Turbo Performance for any application you are running, anyone who has doubts about the Vipec, really need to see the amount of programming it can do on a laptop. These guys have been GREAT to work with, there isn’t a time of day where I have call/text/emailed/ and they get back to me within an hour if not 2mins.

My plan is either to sell it to someone who wants one this year or hold on to it and start over earlier in the season.

You get everything you need to replace your stock ECU, if you want to run it on a turbo you’ll need a couple more sensors.

The price new is $2,250…I am selling for $2,000 plus shipping…plus insurance on the shipping, I don’t want to risk losing a $2000 piece in the mail.

Please call me for more details…712-420-5009.

Thanks,

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features