• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

does the KLIM no fog technology work

R
Dec 21, 2007
Idaho
I fog really bad when I ride, I should wear glasses but that would only make the problem worse. I am intrigued by their claim, but I can't say I actually believe it. Is there anyone out there that has tried the new goggle? does it really accomplish zero fog?

grayghost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Montana
Just bought a pair yesterday and rode with them, and they seemed to fog just as bad as the lower priced scott goggles I had been using. It was a a deep snow day and weather was probably harsh conditions for a google so hopefully they work better next time out.

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
I have two sets that I have tried and they fog horribly. I have noticed that when there is fine snow dust flying it gets into the goggles and they fog for the rest of the day. I am very dissatisfied with the goggles at this time and will be checking into returning them. I do like the way they fit into the helmet.

garciava

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
western colorado
yes, they fog and also the fine snow gets in them. My eyes also get cold in them. never had that problem before with other googles

S
Sep 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Dollar for dollar I think it's hard to beat Scott goggles. I have several pair of the 89's with the turbo flow lens and a new pair of Recoil xi Snocross' ($45) and love them. The Recoils have 3x the foam of the 89's. Fogging is not an issue with either ones. $125 for a pair of goggles is ridiculous. Just my $0.02.

Last edited:
Premium Features