• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Next Generation Silber Turbo Pro RMK Kits

rick5150

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2012
mpls
is there no spring check order of these like i thought i saw last year where youd get a better price?...or when is it?

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
The price of the new kits are $4995.

We are working on what group buy discounts we can provide. Justin should be back from vacation next week and we will release everything. There is no way to get it even close to that $3500 number. This year will also be a little different because only 100 kits will be made. This will help give us time to develop new kits and improve even further existing ones.

D

dieselpower

Dec 12, 2008
Bellingham, Wa
The price of the new kits are $4995.

We are working on what group buy discounts we can provide. Justin should be back from vacation next week and we will release everything. There is no way to get it even close to that $3500 number. This year will also be a little different because only 100 kits will be made. This will help give us time to develop new kits and improve even further existing ones.

Boston,

Any update on the upgrade kits? I'm still stuck with a non-working kit.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Please PM me your number again. I lost it.

I have all the Snowcheck/Upgrade info and and will put a post up this evening once we get the little details worked out.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Justin and/or B.R.

I'm a little "Foggy" on the configuration and hope you can help to clarify.

BullyDog setup.

The Factory Kokusan-Denki Polaris DC-CFi2 ECU (2013/14 only) is re-programmed ("Re-Flashed") BY BullyDog. Is this correct??

Does this need to be sent in to a service center, or do you provide some method for the user to do this at home "online" with some sort of USB harness and driver? You say that updates can be done by the user??

Could your customers simply buy another 2013 ECU keep the stock unit to set aside?

Does the factory TMAP sensor get replaced with another unit?, I've just read the whole thread but may have missed it.

The "box" next to the factory MFD in this pic below is from BullyDog?
Is there any user input to select boost etc (I'm not a diesel tuner type person, so please bear with me)

How does the BullyDog box plug into the factory system?

What method is available for the user to upload history to Silber Turbos to help diagnose/service in the future?

picture.php

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Sorry it took so long to respond. We are racing the Pike Peak Hill Climb this week.

The Factory Kokusan-Denki Polaris DC-CFi2 ECU (2013/14 only) is re-programmed ("Re-Flashed") BY BullyDog. Is this correct??

We send you the head unit that flashes you 13-14 ECU. No need to send it anywhere. We can also email updates if any are required ensuring that folks have the best map possible.

Could your customers simply buy another 2013 ECU keep the stock unit to set aside?

Yes.

Does the factory TMAP sensor get replaced with another unit?, I've just read the whole thread but may have missed it.

Yes, It get replaced with a Bosch 3 bar unit.

The "box" next to the factory MFD in this pic below is from BullyDog?
Is there any user input to select boost etc (I'm not a diesel tuner type person, so please bear with me)

Yes, You can configure the display to show almost every factory sensor output.

How does the BullyDog box plug into the factory system?

The kit uses the factory digital wrench port.

What method is available for the user to upload history to Silber Turbos to help diagnose/service in the future?

All the files are saved to the onboard SD card and can be emailed.

D

dmj1

Jul 31, 2007
oil

great info BR !!

Does one have to run factory oil setting for the fuel map to be on.??

Being that alot of people turn them up that would change fuel/oil ratio some

would it not ??

Premium Features