• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cpi twins from a gen 2

S

sheeban

Dec 12, 2010
Newcastle, Wy
Found a good deal on a set of psi twins from a 700 Rmk gen 2 will they fit on my 98 700 Rmk? Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Super Dave3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2003
Klamath Falls OR
The bulkhead for a wedge and Gen II are tha same. The belly pan is different but not enough to make a difference. I think they will fit.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
The bulkhead for a wedge and Gen II are tha same. The belly pan is different but not enough to make a difference. I think they will fit.

They should the only thing is the Can exit may be different. It also might rub on the outer portion of the belly pan.

F

fordpickupman

Oct 28, 2009
Cascade, Idaho
Nose Cone.....

I have not compared, but I would assume the '98 - older sleds would have a shorter distance from the engine to the front of the engine compartment due to the nose cone.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
I have not compared, but I would assume the '98 - older sleds would have a shorter distance from the engine to the front of the engine compartment due to the nose cone.

Yep they do because of the cross bar thats in the front. The bends on the pipes will be close, but still may clear. The bulkhead between the two sleds would be the same. The pan is slightly different.

Premium Features