• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Suggestions of more mods?

H
Dec 15, 2010
To start of it´s a 98s xc 600 but with a liberty 700 from -00.

the sled has the following mods

have slp singel pipe, flatside 44mm carbs, vforce 3, nonslips 8" , 44mm track (1,75 inch ?) some clutch work team 3 secondery, ported case och cyllinders, home made head, fox shocks up front and back. modded tunnel and built a pyramid like a newer sled. and tank and seat from a rev.

2edtk77.jpg

332mi3a.jpg

so mods of anykind are welcome, also if some one knows their way round photoshop some coulor suggestions too

/hajfen

550iq

Oct 7, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
Awesome build! And I cannot think of anything else to add. Nice job converting to a rider-forward design. As for a color, black is nice.
Thanks for sharing.

H
Dec 15, 2010
yeah im running low on ideas :(

but new track and paint is cooming up, but havent made upp my mind on which coulor, mabey just a better looking black coulor.

and i have a 136 skid from a edge but want to keep it this lenght for going round the track.

F

fordpickupman

Oct 28, 2009
Cascade, Idaho
steering mod pics

How about you showing us some pics of how you modified your steering to move it forward like you did.

It looks mean in the all black, I'm not sure what else you would need. More suspension travel I suppose......

Premium Features