• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

USB conector

T
Oct 22, 2016
Norway
When i was install my USB on a -17 850 154 without e-start i get check key evertime i start up, when i disconnect the USB everything is Ok . What can do this? Dosent it work witout battery?

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
My USB kit is working fine. 2018 175 w/ Shot. Pretty straight forward install. Do you have any other 12v accessories connected? Maybe ask for a replacement unit?

stocksucks!!

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2008
fort st john b.c
www.powderking.com
I just had the same problem 2018 165” shot installed USB connector and after 45km bad key bad key. Dealer replaced the socket the teacher goes on no fix Re programmed keys no fix unplug USB fixed.
I just installed another one last night will find out Thursday if it’s fixxed for good.
And my buddy has a175 shot with over 500km on it and no problem with his USB causing issues

T
Oct 22, 2016
Norway
I just had the same problem 2018 165” shot installed USB connector and after 45km bad key bad key. Dealer replaced the socket the teacher goes on no fix Re programmed keys no fix unplug USB fixed.
I just installed another one last night will find out Thursday if it’s fixxed for good.
And my buddy has a175 shot with over 500km on it and no problem with his USB causing issues

My dealer told me this was a issue on many G4, they said BRP is on the case and they think the wirering is needed a ferrit(noisefilter) like it is on xm

Premium Features