• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any axys silber kits on the snow yet?

dray2420

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2010
Like the title said is there anyone running a silber kit on their axys yet just curious to hear a riders review on the kit

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
Impatiently waiting on mine. I was assured an October install by Silber when I put down my deposit this past summer. Communication has been prompt but very elusive. Honesty goes a long way when you're trying to build a company reputation.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
I agree and that is why he has people like me out there to augment him. believe me we wanted them all out of the shop so we could take a breather but in manufacturing it doesn't always work out like that. There always seems to be some type of rolling delay. They are back in the shop today and working to pump kits out.

P

purepolaris600

Aug 21, 2009
Elkader iowa
i know they are doing the best they can. and when i ordered my kit i understood being a first year kit on the axy i was going to wait longer to get the kit. I would rather wait to make shur they roll out a kit that has the kinks worked out of it rather then get it early and have problems. Just keep up the great work silber and bosten racing.

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
Just here to chime in and mention Silber's testing is imperative to the kit working properly. Being there is no auxiliary fuel controller, you want these guys to take their time and get the map right.

We all wished everywhere in the lower 48 saw feet of snow before thanksgiving but its been ellusive in Silber's historical testing grounds though they've finally found it...

A few extra weeks for them to dial everything will be well worth it. We'll have our kits soon enough... :)

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Maybe he doesnt climb chutes and purposely has his suspension set up like that. Some people just like to do wheelies. Not really practical but no need to rag on him, pretty clear that doing a wheelie was his intention in that video.

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
The more your sled wheelies, the less traction you have. I get a kick out of these people posting videos of their turbo doing wheelies all the time. The only thing it proves to me is that your rear suspension is set up incorrectly. It nice to be able to pull up the front end when needed and jumping creeks. But outside of that, all the power you gained from your turbo is thrown out the window because you have about 6" of your track actually touching the snow. I bet a properly set up single piped sled would blow past the guy doing wheelies.....

Premium Features