• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 silber pro build

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Got any detailed pics of the turbo installed? I am patiently waiting for my kit to show up. Did you mount the GT head unit or just flash it and remove it? I kinda want to have the gauge, but heard they are kinda fragile. I do have a pelican case I can stick it in to protect it, just wouldn't mind to mount it to the hood or handlebar stem....

J

jason leckner

Feb 27, 2008
livingston-helena mt
My guys are working on the turbo this week while I'm back to work in North Dakota I will post them as I get them.. I'm mounting mine on the handle bars also so I can see the gauges at all times,,

M
Feb 5, 2008
MN
I checked bullydogs website and they dont have any mounts listed for sled yet...but they give you velcro!! When I had my kit put on last weekend justin said they don't even use their monitors and to carry in your backpack and only use it in open meadows and stuff cuz if you lose the bullydog you are up sh*t creek cuz its locked to your ecu. I plan on making a bracket and run it on the side of my stock gauges once my gauge lifter shows up ill make a solid bracket for it so it wont fall off.....hopefully

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
I ordered one of the 2 1/16" Bullydog T Slot adapter 30420. I have the same one on my Duramax truck for my H&S Minimaxx for my pillar mount. Here is a pic of it.

30420.jpg

Last edited:
B
Jan 10, 2013
Edmonton Alberta
I just flashed mine with the tuner and removed the display and wiring. I did this after Justin from silber recommended it do to the fact that if you loose it when you role your sled or whatever; you got to buy a display unit and SIM card and that cost around a grand. I just keep mine in my sled bag so if I have problems or need to monitor what the sled is doing I can quickly plug it in and monitor the parameters. I do have hard gauges on sld as well.

M
Feb 5, 2008
MN
I looked at that mount but I dunno if I trust it if the sled rolls and that pops out of the bracket and I know the monitor slides on there but how good does it hold or does it even lock on there? I got a pretty good idea for the mount. Just need to find time to fab it up lol

BlowinSmoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Frenchtown, Montana
Put it in a small Pelicon case like the Boost-it controller is. That way it's protected from the elements, but still can be accessed and visually read.

They claim you use the gauge for monitoring boost and afr levels. I think one would be setting them selves up for failure :mmph: if those perameters aren't monitored from time to time. How would you ever know problems are developing until its too late????

Just my opinion...:face-icon-small-coo

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Ya if you have the Bullydog system, it uses the factory fuel rail. Just replace the factory injectors with the larger ones.

J

jason leckner

Feb 27, 2008
livingston-helena mt
Ok my mistake, I was reading the instruction manual on the website and it's for last years kit, thanks to justin for setting me straight,. The windshield bag has a little room in it for maybe a couple pairs of gloves and a beanie or goggles I like it..

Premium Features