• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber and Boondocker Owners Wanted!!! Money Back Guarantee...

A

Arcteryx

Apr 14, 2008
North Ogden, Utah
BD vs Aero

Is there much of a performance difference with the VIPEC on a garret turbo compared to an aero turbo??

Thinking of doing a vipec but don't know if I should do it on my existing kit or wait til next year and do a whole new setup. I think my biggest priority is stock like performance on the bottom end and second would be the ability to run high boost. Thanks!

T

TURBOINC

Jan 22, 2012
In a hole
I think the Garrett flows more air, I am currently running the vipec with a 2867 and external gate, the throttle response with the vipec compares to nothing I believe it is better than stock on the bottom. I have run the dobeck and boost it and neither can come even close. And as for more power lets say I had to add about 6 grams of weight to the primary when I put on the vipec I was hitting the rev limiter, if you have the cash you will not be dissaponted with the vipec. Hands down greatest thing to come to the market.

C

Cody Phillips Racing

Feb 7, 2012
South Weber, UT
Is there much of a performance difference with the VIPEC on a garret turbo compared to an aero turbo??

Thinking of doing a vipec but don't know if I should do it on my existing kit or wait til next year and do a whole new setup. I think my biggest priority is stock like performance on the bottom end and second would be the ability to run high boost. Thanks!

Your welcome to come for a ride and see for yourself.

Duramax325

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2011
Minot N.D.
Thank u Cody. I have a 2013 Silber kit on 2012 pro and got a vipec from Cody last week installed it Friday night. Took it for a ride today pulled it out of the trailer and put 60 miles on it. Not one burble backfire or the goat. It ran better today than it it ever has. 8.68 pounds of boost 50/50 av gas and 91 at 2000 feet elevation. Thanks again Cody. Had question on the install Friday night shot Cody a text called me right back walked us threw it and it was late at night really late. Expensive investment but I think the best one I have made yet. More riding less messing around. Buy the way antilag is sick. So if on fence do it u won't regret it.

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
this is the report from multiple customers out there. We rode with randy from toms snowmobile on friday. These guys are hard core doo guys. On our ride home they asked if we could put that on the etec. ha ha the proof is in the pudding guys.

they liked the throttle response, the transistions, and the way that it came on, and the datta logging capabilities.

We have been working very hard on the vipec and it is working very very well.

T

TURBOINC

Jan 22, 2012
In a hole
:face-icon-small-hap
sound clear and crisp! good job. what turbo kit is he running?data on the kit, tune,psi ect.please...!

This is my sled, I build kits for the pro rmk , it is a gtx2867 with tial external on a 7lbs spring 80 grams of weight in the primary at 6500ft elevation, and it comes alive. I live across town from Cody and now him through kt performance he has done a great job on helping me out with this, he is an excellent tuner and always there to help even though he is probably tired of my phone calls :face-icon-small-hap, If you want to see the set up pm me. And he has never seen the sled did this all over the internet, would have love to have him in the field but i know he is extremely busy

I am riding with three of my customers this Saturday that are very interested in the Vipec, a total of five sleds that already have kits on them. They have been patiently waiting for me to get this finished as i have been really busy. So you better make some time Cody:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
A

ak

Dec 7, 2007

This is my sled, I build kits for the pro rmk , it is a gtx2867 with tial external on a 7lbs spring 80 grams of weight in the primary at 6500ft elevation, and it comes alive. I live across town from Cody and now him through kt performance he has done a great job on helping me out with this, he is an excellent tuner and always there to help even though he is probably tired of my phone calls :face-icon-small-hap, If you want to see the set up pm me. And he has never seen the sled did this all over the internet, would have love to have him in the field but i know he is extremely busy

I am riding with three of my customers this Saturday that are very interested in the Vipec, a total of five sleds that already have kits on them. They have been patiently waiting for me to get this finished as i have been really busy. So you better make some time Cody:face-icon-small-hap

Says your making a 600 pro kit any details are video of that kit? Does it use the vipec system.

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
Gino,

Don't you know by removing the gay hand guards on the Pro's the vipec picks up another 13hp?
didn't know that :face-icon-small-dis, the one thing i know for sure is those hand guard are realy protecting when you ride from lake to lake in as tight trees as the hair in you aZZhole!!

keep up the good works!

T

TURBOINC

Jan 22, 2012
In a hole
Says your making a 600 pro kit any details are video of that kit? Does it use the vipec system.
I should have the kit on the sled this weeks if everything goes as planned i a have been really busy this year and yes it will run the vipec i should have something on the snow by the end of the month if not sooner.

S

SSWIM

Nov 19, 2001
Grand Junction, Colorado
Well the initial outing proved way good. Nice and clean. No midrange hiccup. Only a little time at lower elevation, but so far the bottom end feels like a stock sled. Saturday we'll put her to the test at 11000 feet.

Looking really good so far Cody.

Thanks
Sam

R

R44guy

Oct 8, 2008
MN
www.mnhelicopters.com
This vipec sounds like a great new tool for even a stock sled when having to consider how lean a lot of the factory tables and maps are to meet EPA emissions requirements and now to have the full ability to control a full turbo set up with having to piggy back it and take a bunch of the guess work out of the time consuming equation.

The only concern I see is having access to someone who actually really knows how to write and tweak the program for every sled and obviously that is where Cody is coming in.

So one needs to by the vipec and then buy a tune remotely from someone like Cody and if the tune does not work flawlessly it gets tweaked to work correctly at no additional charge? Or is it going to cost more?

What is the warranty on the vipec and the tune besides the first 15 money back promo? Will this vipec unit interchange from sled to sled or what are the limitations so as year to year or manufacturer to another manufacturer?

I just want to know the parameters of a unit that sounds unlimited and if it is something one can change from sled to sled with this kind of investment.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007

Have any pics of your kit?

C

Cody Phillips Racing

Feb 7, 2012
South Weber, UT
Well the initial outing proved way good. Nice and clean. No midrange hiccup. Only a little time at lower elevation, but so far the bottom end feels like a stock sled. Saturday we'll put her to the test at 11000 feet.

Looking really good so far Cody.

Thanks
Sam

Best news I've heard all day!!!!!!

C

Cody Phillips Racing

Feb 7, 2012
South Weber, UT
This vipec sounds like a great new tool for even a stock sled when having to consider how lean a lot of the factory tables and maps are to meet EPA emissions requirements and now to have the full ability to control a full turbo set up with having to piggy back it and take a bunch of the guess work out of the time consuming equation.

The only concern I see is having access to someone who actually really knows how to write and tweak the program for every sled and obviously that is where Cody is coming in.

So one needs to by the vipec and then buy a tune remotely from someone like Cody and if the tune does not work flawlessly it gets tweaked to work correctly at no additional charge? Or is it going to cost more?

What is the warranty on the vipec and the tune besides the first 15 money back promo? Will this vipec unit interchange from sled to sled or what are the limitations so as year to year or manufacturer to another manufacturer?

I just want to know the parameters of a unit that sounds unlimited and if it is something one can change from sled to sled with this kind of investment.

The warranty is 2 years on the ECU itself. We've just got 1-2 left on the money back guarantee deal so if you're on the fence, now's the time to commit.

I can remote in and make any tuning changes needed to help get the sled running to your satisfaction. So far this hasn't taken much effort at all.

It can be changed around from sled to sled, but the tune may not go from sled to sled. It all depends on the combination you have........

This IS the way to go and no one can support you or give you a customer configuration the way we can!!

Premium Features