• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Received New Push with Standalone Vi-Pec

R

realbass

Feb 3, 2009
Russia, Krasnoyarsk
Hi guys. Need snow...

file.php

K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
Good looking kit. More importantly, great looking floor! Seriously, do you have a tiled garage? I wish my garage floor was half that clean. If you tell me you've got radiant hearing, I'm coming over to work on my sleds this winter!

R

realbass

Feb 3, 2009
Russia, Krasnoyarsk
Hi guys. I glad that it thread interesting for all.

Pics and video or it's not true!!
Hay man, your turn is next. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYprJhz8WVE&feature=plcp

Today i tryed to connect the Vi Pec ECU for stock Polaris connector.
Unbeliveble, but it working :D

5cfda4a3ed8e.jpg

Good looking kit. More importantly, great looking floor! Seriously, do you have a tiled garage? I wish my garage floor was half that clean. If you tell me you've got radiant hearing, I'm coming over to work on my sleds this winter!

In Russia a lot of good garages has tiled floor. It is good tone, also it clear, easy to wash and looking good. I would reccomend it for you :D Do it...
(i can open to you a little secret, in mega good garages has heated tiled floor... :D

efde14791676.jpg

Last edited:

zaxxcmx925

Lifetime Membership
Feb 16, 2005
Did not you see picture of it?

20244a399954.jpg

c38c2a2ef554.jpg

Do you need video? Ok. I will show it to you today some later.
(very slow internet connection right now, you would remember, village :D )

picture didn't work for me in your first post!:face-icon-small-ton

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Looks like a damn restrictive air box, especially for being force fed. Too many sharp 90's for good laminar flow. Would be much better off with an inverted "Y" and mandrel bent aluminum or silicone 90's. Or a siamese'd rams horn style reversed collector. When your moving better than 300 cubic feet of air a minute flow is everything. Without any boost a 800 cc engine will be pumping ~230 cubic feet of air a minute and each pound of boost adds to that. If my math is correct at ~11.5#'s of boost your moving over 400 cubic feet per minute! All those square corners are stealing flow and adding turbulence and even more heat to the intake charge, Pissing away a portion of what you paid good money to gain. Just because they were to cheap to spend another $100 to make it flow!

It's like leaving a rag in your High flow intake tube.:frusty:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
Looks like a damn restrictive air box, especially for being force fed. Too many sharp 90's for good laminar flow. Would be much better off with an inverted "Y" and mandrel bent aluminum or silicone 90's. Or a siamese'd rams horn style reversed collector. When your moving better than 300 cubic feet of air a minute flow is everything. Without any boost a 800 cc engine will be pumping ~230 cubic feet of air a minute and each pound of boost adds to that. If my math is correct at ~11.5#'s of boost your moving over 400 cubic feet per minute! All those square corners are stealing flow and adding turbulence and even more heat to the intake charge, Pissing away a portion of what you paid good money to gain. Just because they were to cheap to spend another $100 to make it flow!

It's like leaving a rag in your High flow intake tube.:frusty:

hmmm...your kinda a party pooper...i can get 400 cubic ft a minute through a straw sucking up the bottom of my milkshake..

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
hmmm...your kinda a party pooper...i can get 400 cubic ft a minute through a straw sucking up the bottom of my milkshake..

Prove it and post it on You Tube for us to laugh at! That is a lot of milkshake, a cup 10'x10'x4' deep in a minute. Brain Freeze UP! Again Prove It!

:focus::rockon:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
Prove it and post it on You Tube for us to laugh at! That is a lot of milkshake, a cup 10'x10'x4' deep in a minute. Brain Freeze UP! Again Prove It!

:focus::rockon:

if you make the 400 cu ft container with a nipple i will suck er dry for youtube...hahaha...

but on the other subject i know realbass got real SCREWED in a used purchase on a kit and i am just happy for him to have a NEW kit and i am certain it will work real good for him...so i just want to be happy for him.

.you are showing up drunk to his wedding...:face-icon-small-ton

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
if you make the 400 cu ft container with a nipple i will suck er dry for youtube...hahaha...

but on the other subject i know realbass got real SCREWED in a used purchase on a kit and i am just happy for him to have a NEW kit and i am certain it will work real good for him...so i just want to be happy for him.

.you are showing up drunk to his wedding...:face-icon-small-ton

My bad! I hope I'm wrong and he is tickled sh_tless with how it performs! Keep us apprised of the smile factor and I will eat my words. There may be clearance issues for fitment that didn't figure into my critique.:hail:

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Looked at this kit at Haydays, looked real clean. Only thing I dind't llike about it was no intercooler. What boost/hp are they running on this kit?

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
Looked at this kit at Haydays, looked real clean. Only thing I dind't llike about it was no intercooler. What boost/hp are they running on this kit?

the initial tune will be 8lbs with EBC on pump gas 91 at +/- 203 hp(based on -2 celsius air intake temp.) from sea level up to 12000 feet elevation.
initial testing results was 191 hp with ambient temp around the 110 degrees farenh...you may go to push turbo website and check the dyno vid.

Premium Features