• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fuel Out/TPS settings on Boost-it

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
Ok, after riding this weekend:

Fouled out a set of CR9EB's after one day of riding. Ran great all day (other than the bog that is still there), parked it in the trailer and drove home. Went to unload it to work on it that night, sled wouldn't start, at all. Killed the battery trying to get it to start, pulled it off by hand, put it on the charger, and replaced the plugs.

Went out again. Got to the parking lot, went to start the sled, REAL HARD starting, and a Code 15.

Ran like crap for about 10 minutes and the code was gone, but the AEM Wideband gauge was stuck at 14.7 and 14.8 all day, at idle, WOT and everything in between. So I assume my O2 sensor is toast with only 100 miles on it.

Rode all day, unable to really tweak anything without a working wideband, so the settings were the same, but fouled another set of plugs in about 35 miles of riding. Barely got off the hill without a towrope, but now I'm confused as ever on what the heck is going on.,

Also, I don't know if it's related but the MSD fuel pump makes a squeaking sound at times. It's the MSD upgraded pump from MPI and not the stock tank pump. When it primes it sounds normal but toward the end of the priming it makes a whistling sound, much like when you blow a blade of grass between your thumbs. I don't know if it's kinking it's fuel flow inside the pump. My dad said he heard the same sound periodically while I was riding.

So here we are again, any ideas?

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
INJ Lag 7
Fuelmult X1
Min RPM 125
Err mask 255
#RPM Err 0
Tachpulse/Rev 1/4
#of CYLS 4
#of INJS 4
Map Type INT22PSI
Aux Out BoostCtrl
Fuel Cut/TPS 3
Threshold +0.5
Main Fuel 77
LED/Duty on @ 5%
ACC Pump 1
ACC Pump Uses TP
ACC Pump MaxTP 45
Boost duty 30%

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
Code 15 is your TPS. Did you connect the boost-it box to the yellow wire off of the TPS sensor?

Yep, Neil thinks I might need to find a better ground, might be pushing voltage back into my TPS causing it to add more fuel through the stock injectors.

Gonna do some filing tonight. Thanks for the settings, looking at them seems I was adjusting the wrong settings. :face-icon-small-con

Premium Features