• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

cooke city bearclaw bob's

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

bearclawbob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
The season is coming up fast. We are finally getting some snow in town,that will stay. The snowman is telling us the snow is going to be deep this year. I hope every one had a great summer. For us it was also good.

I would like to take this time to tell every one the special the Super 8 has going until the snow season is done. The first special is if you now stay 2 days you can get the same low price that we offered last year staying 3 days.
The second special, the more you stay the more you have a chance to win free nights. We will be having a drawing three times a month for two free nights for two and you will also have a free breakfast at the bakery with it.:D
Call the motel and tell them you saw it on Snowest to get on these super rates. So come and enjoy the town and the great service we offer.

Of course Bearclaw Bob's is still offering sled rental and a warm place to park your sled at night or work on it, if you need to. We will also still rent Avy equipment.

Thanks
From the crew

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
Thanks for the update Bob. It is always appreciated. Will be out as soon as there is enough snow to ride the roads.

bearclawbob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Snow in Cooke

Snowed a little more in Cooke last night - nothing seriously good yet, but we are keeping our mood as 'optimistic'. :cheer2::cheer2: Just want to remind everyone that not only will be renting our heated bays out for you to use, but we will also be able to work on them for you. It looks like we will have Arctic Cat and hopefully SkiDoo parts in this winter. We will also be renting sleds again. Looking forward to seeing everyone this year!

bearclawbob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Cooke City

:sun: Sunny days in Cooke City for the last several days and unfortunately, most of what we did get is gone already. Nothing forecasted here for the next several days, but we are going to keep our mood as optimistic:pout: Will keep you posted on whether or not the snowman gets his act together.

Please look at our first post for all upcoming specials.

Bob

B
Jan 21, 2003
Snowed a little more in Cooke last night - nothing seriously good yet, but we are keeping our mood as 'optimistic'. :cheer2::cheer2: Just want to remind everyone that not only will be renting our heated bays out for you to use, but we will also be able to work on them for you. It looks like we will have Arctic Cat and hopefully SkiDoo parts in this winter. We will also be renting sleds again. Looking forward to seeing everyone this year!

That's awesome to hear your keeping parts Bob, now if you can only find a way to keep some fuel like we talked about a while ago

bearclawbob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Cooke City - Snow in the future?

Haven't posted lately because it's been nothing but sunny days in Cooke lately, but Monday is looking real promising with a 70% forecast for snow. So all we can do is hope that the Snowman will come through for us. Will keep you posted.

bearclawbob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
colder

We received about 3 inches of snow Monday night. If it would have gotten colder during the day, we would have had 6-9 inches. Looks like the snowman isn't doing so well. The report is clear tomorrow and a 30% chance thru the weekend. With lows in the single digits.
I'm glad to see everyone coming up this year, can't wait to see all of you guys.:face-icon-small-hap
I've got a line on Avy bags if anyone is going to want one this year. But don't forget we have a full line of AVY equipment.
I'll give you guys a post this weekend.

Thanks from all of at
Bearclaw 406-838-2040
Super 877-338-2070

P
Nov 13, 2010
hey bearclaw. seems like me and my buds were the first ones up last year. Thanks to you and your wife for breakfast and your shop. as it was needed. we stayed across the street last year and we want to make a change hopefully you can accomodate us....we are looking for a 3 or 4 days....rooms and sleds for us hoping you could make us a deal around the second or last week in december. i really hope to have you a big part in out cooke trip again this year. reply or pm me with what you can help us out with thanks alot bearclaw​

bearclawbob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SNOWMAN

Its early evening and its been snowing all day. We've picked up about 7 inches. The snowman came thru. Looking at picking up another 6 inches. So lets hope it keeps up for the season now. :cheer2:

For PJ DAVIS, if you call the motel at 877-388-2070 and tell them you saw it on snowest,you'll get the best deal that we got going. Then call me, or give me a number to call you and I'll tell you the deal I can set up for sleds.
The wife saw your post and said thanks.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

I'll give you guys an update in the morning after I get done plowing.

Bearclaw bob
406-838-2040
Super 8 motel
877-388-2070

bearclawbob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
snow and more snow

The snowman is still doing his dance. The forecast is for snow most of the week. Its coming and I'm looking forward to a good winter. We picked up about 8-9 inches from yesterday and last nights snow.

The first Avy report came in this morning. If you could get to the ridge tops, you should watch out for instability, from the winds last night. I'll keep you guy advised on the conditions.

Don't forget to mention the great special we are running at the super 8, just tell them you saw it on Snowest and you can really save big bucks.

Starting to get calls for sled rentals and booking the garage for this winter. I guess people are looking at breaking down. I sure hope not. But remember the garage bays are open to work on or store your sleds over night if you need to. We are carrying two types of oil this year, Arctic and Skidoo,and parts to go along with them.

I'll keep you guys updated as soon as I get done plowing each day.

Thanks

Bearclaw Bob's
406-838-2040
Super 8 motel
877-388-2070

Last edited:

146ev

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Snow up top?

Bob do you know how the snow is up top? It sounds like town it getting good snow which is usually more up top!:) were thinking about coming out over thanksgiving just want to make sure we have something to ride on when we get there! thanks in advance!

Premium Features