• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Walker Evans

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
I got a question, i have a walker evans that was leaking and leaked all the oil out, got rebuild rode maybe two times and now the compression adjuster wont turn by hand now, i had oil on the ground but he said it will drip a bit because its basically bathed in oil and i pressure washed it the other day and it hasn't leaked the floor since. i phoned him and hes like its water, well water isnt a issue unless its below freezing but also he thought i was a different guy when i said no my oil leaked all out, and ps this is off a polaris predator and its a coil over shock with two springs....

now to fix this do i need to pay for anything or you would think this is his fault. there is fresh thread tape going into the reservoir so im guessing he was in there...

Im thinking he should fix it for free, would it need a new seal kit? And if so i might have to just pay for that and he suck up his hours.

Premium Features