• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tnytro hard starting after turning off

1madbird

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
West Bountiful, Utah
I have a 08 turbo nytro and i am getting it ready for the snow but after changing the oil and letting it run I stoped it to check the oil then I tryed to restart it and it would crank but not fire. I would let it sit for awhile and then it would start up fine. Seems like it is vapor locking or flooding but I cant see why. It was about 70 outside but with fuel injection that shouldnt matter. I was thinking mabe I have a injector stuck open but my AFRs are ok and my fuel box seems to be working ok anyone got any ideas could it really be due to the high temps outside.

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
May have overheated or possibly vapour locked after sitting/heat soaked. Keep the panels off when running and try not to run it too long.

If it fires up after sitting a few hours then that was probably it. If not it may be something more involved.

GL

1madbird

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
West Bountiful, Utah
thanks guys I did recheck the oil and it was ok and I was running with the panels off so I will do what Racinstation said and change the plugs I just didnt have them yet so I will get that done and see what it does

Premium Features