• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Comments on Powderlite's Exhaust on the Pro

B

Boyko

Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
I do mine up pizza pop style From the freezer to the microwave.....
1 min a stick. Some times thay bust open like a breakfast sausage. I don't know why

Last edited:
A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
bahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha.... Hold on Hold on Hold on ( i gotta catch my breath ) ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah HA. This thread gave me one of the best laughs i have had in a while. I cant believe how stupid some of the stuff contained in this thread is.

B

Boyko

Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha.... Hold on Hold on Hold on ( i gotta catch my breath ) ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah HA. This thread gave me one of the best laughs i have had in a while. I cant believe how stupid some of the stuff contained in this thread is.

Well………………………………………. If ya like I can put my other foot in my mouth lol, it is really not that difficult for me to do. I had the flanges and pipe in the rack when we were building these things so that what I used. I never said it don’t work…………. cheers

Premium Features