• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Received New Push with Standalone Vi-Pec

R

realbass

Feb 3, 2009
Russia, Krasnoyarsk
First short video with music

Second video w/o music for engine sound.
We did sledding with ProClimb '12 Boondocker Turbo '7psi

First climbing Polaris ViPec 8psi
Second climbing Proclimb 7psi

First Drag
Polaris on Fresh snow
Cat is sledding on trail

Second drag
Polaris left on fresh
Cat right on trail

Third drag
Polaris right starting place on trail
Cat left place on fresh

And guys, don't forget to look at this hill, you can see trail of stock sleds where this hill is starting lol
:D

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Its there for me. Are you happy with the way its running so far or do you plan on doing some tuning? Must be nice to have some real snow!!!

R

realbass

Feb 3, 2009
Russia, Krasnoyarsk
Its there for me. Are you happy with the way its running so far or do you plan on doing some tuning? Must be nice to have some real snow!!!

It is working great now and we really happy with it. It is revolution, really pull rope and go with out any issues, bogging or something else bugs.
Yes, we are planning to do some more boost later, but we need a lot of working for it.
Sled running is amazing!

N

Nubulin

Oct 26, 2005
Flatlands USA :(
Awsome!

Thanks for the update.
It looks like it is running well for you. Still no snow here, but my Push is all installed and ready to go on my 13. (I just worry about shredding the driveshaft!)

I sent you an e-mail, I would like to see your ViPec map if you don't mind.

Thanks!

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
Awsome!

Thanks for the update.
It looks like it is running well for you. Still no snow here, but my Push is all installed and ready to go on my 13. (I just worry about shredding the driveshaft!)

I sent you an e-mail, I would like to see your ViPec map if you don't mind.

Thanks!

remember, the 2013 have diffrent injectors and the engine act differently so his map will not "fit like a glove" on your sled...would be a good start anyway. the map you have with your setup is what's best for you, next weekend we will be in B.C. finishing up the mapping for push and 1100 turbo and ac 800 also, will then send you by email new map.

realbass, keep the good stuff coming!

N

Nubulin

Oct 26, 2005
Good point on the model year difference. I don't have anything yet, and want something to at least run the sled and do some testing in the garage. Please send me your map as well. I know final map testing got delayed for push due to a broken driveshaft.....

N

Nubulin

Oct 26, 2005
Realbass, Hows the sled running? Did you get better clutching? Mine is running and everything works fine, but still no decent snow to test and no final clutching or map!

Premium Features