• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Primary Clutch Puller Part Number???

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Hey,
Looking for anyone who happens to have the primary clutch puller part number for the 2012 pro 800's, polaris or aftermarket...
Thanks for your input guys!!!

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
puller

so since i wasnt around when you bought your puller... you happen to know the part number? and who you got it through?

T

theletup

Jan 3, 2011
Coeur d'Alene, ID
so since i wasnt around when you bought your puller... you happen to know the part number? and who you got it through?

ha ha ha... what do you mean you weren't there when he bought his puller?

I've looked online but haven't found the exact part number. If I remember right I just went to my dealer and asked for the right one. I think all the 700s and 800s use the same puller. I could be wrong though.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009

i had a good laugh at that one, give slp a call tell them what sled you have and they'll take care of ya.. i got mine from them but forget the part #

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Jist dug out my reciept, slp part number 20-136.. pulled my primary last week on my 12 pro with it.
Slp also makes a slick clutch press to makes changing springs and weights easy.

Premium Features