• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bumper Stickers Ready: No More Wilderness Areas

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Wade,

I did not get a chance to sell the stickers that you sent me, the weather was terrible and I had to rush out for a job interview in Utah on Sunday so I wasn't there. I still have the whole lot. Do you want me to send em back or would you like me to take em to a local dealer and let him try to sell them?

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Thanks, you can order them, by PM me. I'll give you my paypal account, and you can pay me that way, or you can send me some cash, or a check - if you want many. I've still got some.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Wade,

I did not get a chance to sell the stickers that you sent me, the weather was terrible and I had to rush out for a job interview in Utah on Sunday so I wasn't there. I still have the whole lot. Do you want me to send em back or would you like me to take em to a local dealer and let him try to sell them?

I don't know. I guess ship them back to me. You might ask Farmer if he needs them first.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
Wade, still waiting on the people I handed a bunch too.
Have probably like 20 more, think I'll try a couple of dealerships in town here.
Hopefully I'll need more soon.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
It's tempting but I would rather the bottom say

See if someone else wants them, for our area the link above would work much better.

I can show you how to make my stickers, with your groups name at the bottom. The manufacturer has a website, that will let you do that. You'd have to buy 100 stickers, or $100 worth though, to get them at that rate.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I can show you how to make my stickers, with your groups name at the bottom. The manufacturer has a website, that will let you do that. You'd have to buy 100 stickers, or $100 worth though, to get them at that rate.

I'll get back to you on that. I think that would be a great idea for our club. But I don't know what sort of $$ they have. We'll see.

Premium Features