• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I am now sledless once again!!! :-(

Aug 15, 2008
Because E&S motorsports is installing my MCX 290 kit, with headshim, and some other goodies.... They seem pretty busy so it may be a couple weeks, but the wait should be worth it!!! I'm entering the world of boost, and it's wierd to be excited on how much I just spent on a sled, considering I could have probably bought a second sled for the same amount...lol

Can't wait, see ya on the hill. Oh btw, heading to Revy on December 3rd, anybody else gonna be there?

:D

Prairie Dog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Beautiful BC
Once you get it, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

We'll be there on Dec 4th........I just have to find a sled before then :eek:

:beer;

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Because E&S motorsports is installing my MCX 290 kit, with headshim, and some other goodies.... They seem pretty busy so it may be a couple weeks, but the wait should be worth it!!! I'm entering the world of boost, and it's wierd to be excited on how much I just spent on a sled, considering I could have probably bought a second sled for the same amount...lol

Can't wait, see ya on the hill. Oh btw, heading to Revy on December 3rd, anybody else gonna be there?

:D

Dude, you have no idea how bad your face is going to hurt at the end of that first day, just from SMILING!!:D

Premium Features