• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07' Summit 600 H.O S.D.I Beeping before start, Blinking battery light

G
Oct 15, 2017
Hello guys, i have a little problem here and was hoping that someone with a little knowledge could help me out.

Okay, my problem is that when i click on the RER to prime the fuel-pump, the sled just beeps continiously and doesn't quit. The battery light also blinks with the beeps. It keeps beeping until i start the sled or if i let it beep for like 30 secs and just shuts down.

I recently noticed that the R4 relay was gone, which apparently goes to a condenser because i have the manual start SDI so i thought that the problem was there. Went and bought a new relay, clicked the RER and to my surprise the beeping and blinking was gone. Started the sled, fired right up and had it running for a while to get warm.

Okay, i thought. Clicked the RER button again and it started to beep with the blinking battery light again.

Any suggestions?

I have a video of it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxJseafYqU4&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
BTW that R4 hole if I remember correctly, is the relay for electric start. Also make sure you buy quality relys, always carry a spare, they can get condensation in them and cause occasional electrical gremlins

Premium Features