• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New guy in Montana

S

Stinky151

Sep 28, 2017
Flathead Valley, Montana
Hey everyone, I am new here from northwest Montana. A good friend of mine directed me here as I just acquired my first snowmobile. The wife is an experienced rider though and will be showing me the ropes. We got a pair of mint condition 1997 Arctic Cat powder extremes. This winter will be spent with me learning the ropes of riding, and then next summer the mods to my sled will start I hope. I can never leave things alone for long. I look forward to hearing from folks and learning as much as I can. If your in the Kalispell area, let me know!

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
That's quite the twist with your wife teaching you, usually most guys are trying to figure out how to get their wives out on the snow!

Welcome to SnoWest!

S

Stinky151

Sep 28, 2017
Flathead Valley, Montana
HAHA, yeah! I grew up building and riding motorcycles, so that's where I kept my focus. It has mainly been a money thing holding us up until now. She is starting to realize opening this door may have been a mistake on her part....

Premium Features