• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys starting issue

P
Sep 13, 2015
Have a 2016 Axys 800 went to fire it up last weekend pulled it over 20 times and nothing. pulled the hood and disconnected the harness and it started first pull so I reconnected the harness and nothing again. has anyone else ran in to this issue if so what caused it. I'm hoping it's not the ecu anyone have any suggestions on what it could be? made sure the key and tether were on.

Thanks

N
Nov 3, 2008
Mass
mine did the same thing before I put it away for summer. it wouldn't start all of april then I took all the hood stuff off/unplugged stuff and it randomly started one day in july and I drove it into the garage. Now it starts right up with all the stuff unplugged still. I need to figure this out so I don't drive 5 hrs to ride and then have the sled not start

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
That plug just feeds the stuff on the hood. My guess would be that the wire to the key switch is shorting to ground or the key switch is not actually opening inside when it is turned on.

Premium Features