For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Electronics Beacons, GPS, communication systems, etc.....

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2013, 09:32 PM
Currently: Husky 501 ARO LTLE
Basic Member
bdoe22 has a reputation beyond reputebdoe22 has a reputation beyond reputebdoe22 has a reputation beyond reputebdoe22 has a reputation beyond reputebdoe22 has a reputation beyond reputebdoe22 has a reputation beyond reputebdoe22 has a reputation beyond reputebdoe22 has a reputation beyond reputebdoe22 has a reputation beyond reputebdoe22 has a reputation beyond reputebdoe22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default cannon t3i- pro rmk storage

new to the camera world here. i am looking to carry my t3i on the sled this year, and have seen a few different setups, but am looking for more ideas. what pelican case is the best for a carrying the camera? i like the idea of the mountain addiction track system that i saw in the xp forum....lets see what you are using.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-07-2013, 09:24 AM
Currently: Pray for snow, ride anyways.
dcooper has a reputation beyond reputedcooper has a reputation beyond reputedcooper has a reputation beyond reputedcooper has a reputation beyond reputedcooper has a reputation beyond reputedcooper has a reputation beyond reputedcooper has a reputation beyond reputedcooper has a reputation beyond reputedcooper has a reputation beyond reputedcooper has a reputation beyond reputedcooper has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...G&A=details&Q=

on the mountain armor packrack bumper, not shown in the picture but they make one with tabs that let the case be strapped down

http://www.mostwantedperformance.com...r-bumpers.html

Old 08-26-2018, 11:49 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
lucyjohn987 is an unknown quantity at this point

I suggest you to buy Pelican 1525 Air Camera Case, 1535 Air Carry-On Camera Case, 1607 Air Camera Case, and 1604 Camera Case. They all are functioned as a table, a chair, a step stool, and, of course, protected my expensive camera gear. You can easily buy this from Reecoupons by using coupons. I hope it might help you.

Old 10-14-2018, 11:20 PM
Basic Member
kiarawillson92 is an unknown quantity at this point

@lucyjohn: Thanks for the suggestion I was actually looking for the suggestion and I guess these models are enough with the choice to make. I'll use the camera to shoot my next video of pennysaviour and will definitely share with you guys.

Old 10-19-2018, 01:19 PM
Basic Member
HenryTheHammer has a brilliant futureHenryTheHammer has a brilliant futureHenryTheHammer has a brilliant futureHenryTheHammer has a brilliant futureHenryTheHammer has a brilliant futureHenryTheHammer has a brilliant futureHenryTheHammer has a brilliant futureHenryTheHammer has a brilliant futureHenryTheHammer has a brilliant futureHenryTheHammer has a brilliant futureHenryTheHammer has a brilliant future

I ran these cases all last year in the snow, rain, open air trailers, you name it. A fraction of the price and still look like new. No issues what so ever. They came with all the pluck-foam so you can customize as well.

https://www.harborfreight.com/4800-w...rge-64250.html

The Following User Says Thank You to HenryTheHammer For This Useful Post:
willjogervais (10-21-2018)
Old 10-21-2018, 07:22 AM
Currently: patiently waiting on a patriot....
willjogervais has a reputation beyond reputewilljogervais has a reputation beyond reputewilljogervais has a reputation beyond reputewilljogervais has a reputation beyond reputewilljogervais has a reputation beyond reputewilljogervais has a reputation beyond reputewilljogervais has a reputation beyond reputewilljogervais has a reputation beyond reputewilljogervais has a reputation beyond reputewilljogervais has a reputation beyond reputewilljogervais has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryTheHammer View Post
I ran these cases all last year in the snow, rain, open air trailers, you name it. A fraction of the price and still look like new. No issues what so ever. They came with all the pluck-foam so you can customize as well.

https://www.harborfreight.com/4800-w...rge-64250.html

Thanks for the link, I will probably pick up one of these to carry my DJI drone this year ��